Due to the current situation we are providing a list of new procedures that will expected of every client that comes to Escape. For your Safety and Escapes employees.
*Face coverings must be worn by all clients who have appointments with us after 8th August by law but we are asking all clients even before this date to now start wearing face masks.
* We are now adding an additional £1 to your booking to cover the extra costs of PPE, disposable items and extra time allocated to your booking. This excludes massage bookings.
*The salon is now operating on appointment basis only, please make this appointment via phone or our online booking system
* The spa remains closed until we have further updates.
*Extra time will be added to your appointment to make sure the salon is thoroughly cleaned between each client.
* Hand Sanitiser must be applied before entering the building, this is available at the side of the front door on the wall for all clients to use. We ask you to regularly wash your hands throughout your time with us.
* One in policy – when you arrive please knock on the door and wait outside until you are asked to come in. We have only space for one person in the reception area.
* Please arrive at your allocated time slot to help with the new procedures. If you are very early please wait in your car or outside.
* We can provide water in a disposable cup or you can bring along your own drink.
* All employees will be wearing a face visor & type 2 face mask for your safety and ours.
* All magazines have been removed from the waiting area and avoid using this area where possible
* We have increased our handwashing and surface cleaning
* Screens are in place at reception and the nail bar
* Please stay at home if you have any covid-19 symptoms, even if this means cancelling last minute. You will be asked upon arrival your current health.
* You must attend the appointment alone ( no children, partner etc)
* Please avoid touching retail displays unless you are purchasing the item